Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Ricky's Colorado Christmas
This has been a super crazy busy time of year for me. After I got done coaching soccer, I became a big fan of my daughter’s middle school basketball team. Now that her season is over, I have a few moments to catch my breath. Of course I am still teaching and we are coming up on finals week so I will be busy once again. But I did manage to find a little time (and with a lot of help from Norm Sooy) to get my website back in working order. Norm helped me get my newest book posted just in time for Christmas.

I am hoping to do a few of the things mentioned in the new book. I really love visiting the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo to see all the lights. Many animals are more active when it gets dark.
I have never been to the Yule Log hunt in Palmer Lake. If I don’t make it this year, I’ll try even harder to get there next year.

I do hope you all have an amazing Christmas this year. Spend time with family and friends. When you receive a Christmas card, think about the sender for a little while. Remember why that person, or family, is special to you. Think about how you met. Be sure to call or send a Christmas card in return.
On that note, I need to stop blogging and get my Christmas letter written. And in true Ricky fashion, it is written in rhyme. Here is how it ends...

May the holidays bring you
Lots of good cheer!
Have a wonderful Christmas
And an awesome New Year!


Merry Christmas from Ricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment