Friday, January 4, 2008

Kids!

Welcome to the Kids' Page


Click on the picture to download the cover of the first book to color or click this link: ricky_cover_to_color

Ricky Climbs Pikes Peak cover to color


I presented at Grant Elementary in Colorado Springs. On the final day, one of the students gave me his colored drawing. The last day was April 24, my birthday. Here is Mike's colored picture.

Happy Birthday Mr. Keller!


Some times I get suggestions for new books from my younger Ricky fans. This was a suggestion from Ben in Texas. He would love to see Ricky go to space. Ben saw pictures of me on a Zero-G flight. He wants a book about Ricky and Ben going to the moon.


Ricky and Ben go to the Moon


If you are interested in having your picture on Ricky's kids' page, just download, color, scan, and email to Author Jeff Keller. If you can't scan, just send an email and I can send my address for you to mail it. Have any suggestions for the page? Email those as well! Ricky loves hearing from you all.


Want to hear exciting news about Ricky? Join the Ricky Fan Club by emailing Author Jeff Keller. You will get updated information about upcoming books and changes to the webpage. Even news on when I'll be out meeting the public and talking about Ricky books.