Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Coming soon!!!!

Ricky’s Colorado Christmas is now in the hands of my publisher. The illustrations and text are now at Mother’s House Publishing. I now wait for Jackie to put it all together and get me the proof copy. Once I approve that, Ricky’s Colorado Christmas will be available. I am hoping for a “Christmas in July!”

This is the first Ricky book that is not an adventure book. Ricky visits many locations and does many traditional holiday traditions. Here is a sneak peak of one of the pages:

A trip to Santa’s Workshop
At the foot of Pikes Peak.
We’ll go on all the rides
And to Santa we’ll speak.

It’s an amusement park
For the young and old.
And before we leave
We’ll hug the frozen North Pole!

I will keep you all posted as to the status of this book. For now, I will start writing Ricky Snowshoes in Mueller State Park. Until then, have a great summer and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment