Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Resolution


I am currently sitting at the airport getting ready to take my daughter on a college visit. So many changes will be happening this year. My youngest leaves elementary school, my middle daughter leaves middle school, and my oldest goes to college.
I haven't written a book since Ricky's Colorado Christmas was published in 2010. With two elementary school author visits in the near future, I should probably have a new book in progress to talk about. I am pretty sure that the next book will be Ricky Bikes the Front Range. Ricky, his family, and Annie will bike from Palmer Lake to America the Beautiful Park in Colorado Springs.
I need to set a writing time, and a deadline, if I am going to achieve this goal. I think the most important decision was to post about it so I will now have fans encouraging me to write!
Ricky hopes you all have a terrific 2013 full of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment